- Understanding how to reduce public risk from the spread of tuberculosis.
Name of the grantee: The Foundation for Medical Research, Mumbai
- Integrating Public and Private Healthcare for TB Control
Name of the grantee: Innovators in Health
- Development of aerosolized formulation(s) for Multi-Drug Resistant TB.
Name of the grantee: Department of Biosciences & Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Mumbai
- Designing an immune-visual assay for early detection of M.tuberculosis from culture
Name of the grantee: National Institute for Research on Tribal Health
- Tuberculosis Monitoring Enhancement Adherence Drive (TMEAD)
Name of the grantee: SenseDose Technologies
- Deployment of iMC2 - point of care TB Device
Name of the grantee: Valetude Primus Healthcare (VPH)